Constituton Project, Inc.

The Mission: Constitution Project, Inc., a Florida non-profit, was founded by Joseph Cofield, for the purpose of putting a copy of the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence in the hands of every 5th grade student in Florida. That is a huge task, as there are over 200,000 5th graders in 67 different Florida counties, but progress ​ is being made thanks to Joseph's extraordinary efforts!

The How: Joseph began his mission in April 2014 and since then, many amazing things have happened. To gather support for his mission, in April of 2015 he began his 27 - 67 Journey Across Florida - visiting each of the 67 Florida counties, riding his bike 21 miles and running 6 in each county (one mile for each of the 27 Amendments). That is over 1,800 difficult miles meeting with state and county officials, school personnel and service organizations.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Challenge - "180 Mile Cycling" and Challenge the Host/Organizer(s) of the "Relections of Black History"


My 180 Mile Challenge in Support of the 27 – 67 Constitution Project

Constitution Project, Inc.

www.ConstitutionProject.us



To: The Host/Organizer(s) of the "Reflections of Black History" Event



Wow! I will miss this wonderful event. I have accepted the challenge of doing the "Go 180 Miles" by cycling from Naples to Fort Pierce.



My journey starts on March 11, 2017 which is the same day as your event. I will complete my journey in Fort Pierce on Sunday. I would invite everyone attending your event if they are nearby in the area of the finish line on March 12, 2017 in Fort Pierce come and celebrate my success of completing the 180 miles.



Two important objectives are going to accomplished:



1.  We are raise funds to "Feed our Hungry Kids"



2.  The funds raised from those who are supporting my "180 Miles Ride" will be used to "Purchase the 'Second Edition 27 - 67 Constitution Booklets'; which will be divided between the remaining 26 counties/school districts" which do not have constitution booklets for their deserving fifth students and in some cases their seventh grade students as well.



As a matter of fact, I would challenge the host of your wonderful "Reflections of Black History" to set up a station and give those who desire to donate toward my "180 Miles" to sponsor me and I will in turn ask the Board of Directors of the Constitution Project, Inc. to match any donation turned in toward making a difference in getting those 26 counties their booklets.



The St. Lucie Public Schools District will be awarded their 3,000 Second Edition 27 - 67 Constitution Booklets upon the completion of my "180 Miles" in Fort Pierce.



WE WILL ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION OF GETTING THOSE 200,000 CONSTITUTION BOOKLETS FOR OUR DESERVING FIFTH GRADE STUDENTS OF FLORIDA.



Joseph

No comments: